Truthsayers Ltd understands that information you trust us with is important to you and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains how, when and why we collect your personal information during the course of providing services to you, under what circumstances we may disclose your personal information with our associated companies and to others, and how we keep it secure.
We only collect personal information about you where it is completely necessary or you have consented, and we ensure that we only collect information that we need.
We will not send you marketing material unless you have given us permission to do so.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
We use third party suppliers to help us to provide an excellent service to you. Where we share personal information with those suppliers, we have appropriate controls in place, which will assess the security of their processing arrangements.
We will protect your personal information with an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures.
We do not record our calls with you but from time to time we may use an established third party to take messages from you in the event that we are unable to receive your call directly. These messages may include your name and contact details. We hold such information for the reasons listed in Section 2 below.
You have rights to your information. These are detailed in Section 8 below.
We retain your data for only as long as is necessary.
If you have a complaint, please see how to contact us in Section 10.
If you have any questions on how we process your information, please see how to contact us in Section 12.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We need information about you as our contact at your company and other people you may want included so that we can provide you all with the service you require.
Specifically we do not retain identifiable personal information on individuals beyond its use to initiate an invite to take part in the tests, studies and projects that we conduct as part of our service to you. We use carefully selected third party specialist suppliers to provide these individuals and receive anonymised identity codes for them in their communications with us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site, using social media logins and/or other plugins, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to a newsletter or service, order products or services, upload content, and/or participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site.
The information you give us may include (but is not necessarily limited to) your:
- personal name and address;
- business name and address;
- email address;
- phone number;
- WHY WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect your personal data for a number of reasons: to agree the objectives and scope of tests, studies and projects; provide you with a quote; project manage your tests and studies where applicable; improve the products and services we offer and inform you of developments in our specialist market.
To process your information, we mainly rely on the following legal bases:
- Performance of a contract: the use of your information is necessary to perform the contract that your business has with us.
- Legitimate interests: we may use your information for our legitimate interests such as to provide your business with the most suitable website experiences, enhancements to our existing products and services along with administrative, fraud prevention & detection and legal purposes.
- Consent: we may rely on your consent to use your personal information for certain products and also for direct marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at our address at the end of this document or as may be updated from time to time on our website (truthsayers.io)
- INFORMATION THAT WE SHARE
We may have to share your information in the performance of our contracted services to you. We will inform you who these third party businesses are at the outset of each engagement between your business and us. Typically, these are specialist recruiters of sample people to take part in tests on your business’s products and services.
We would like to send you information about our products and services that may be of interest to you. We will collect your information for marketing purposes, if you agree, when you visit our website, connect with us on social media, or ask for a quote from us.
We do not sell your data to third parties.
To request that we stop contacting you for marketing, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include Do Not Contact Me in the title.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
We work hard to keep your data safe. We use an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures to ensure, as far as reasonably possible, the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information at all times. If you have a security-related concern, please contact us using the contact details at the end of this policy.
- TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
In order to provide our services, the information you give us may be transferred to countries outside the EEA. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. When we do transfer your data outside of the EEA, we ensure that any party with access to your information has implemented the necessary security and privacy measures, to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and confidential as outlined in this policy.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITES
Each time you visit our site or interact with the emails we send to you, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages, resources and/or products you viewed or searched for; page response times, errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction, and methods used to browse away from the page;
- information about your interaction with our emails, including whether you have opened the email, the number of times the email is accessed, and your interaction with email content including the links you have clicked.
- ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. We will provide you with this information within one month of receiving your request and verifying your identity.
You also have the right to contact us if you believe your personal information is incorrect, or if you believe we are no longer entitled to use your personal data. If you have any questions about how we use your personal information, please contact us using the details provided at the end of this policy.
- RETAINING YOUR DATA
Truthsayers Ltd and the information we collect about you, are subject to various regulatory and legislative requirements. In addition, we will endeavour not to keep your personal information for longer than we need to fulfil our obligations to you. Where it is not possible for us to delete your data, we will ensure the appropriate security and organisational measures are put in place to protect the use of your data.
We work hard to ensure that your personal information is treated safely and securely. However, if you have a complaint, go to our Complaints Policy page. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- WHOM TO CONTACT IN RELATION TO PROCESSING OF PRIVATE INFORMATION AT TRUTHSAYERS LTD
Truthsayers Limited controls the processing of personal data on its systems. If you would like to discuss anything in relation to this policy or how we handle your personal information, you can reach the Data Protection Officer for Truthsayers Ltd by writing to:
Truthsayers Limited, Silicon Mills, Unit A Rear, South Woodchester, GL5 5EQ, United Kingdom.