State of Agile Culture Panel Discussion
Following on from the successful publication of the State of Agile Culture report in 2020, JCURV, Agile Business Consortium and Truthsayers® are running a follow up discussion panel on what practical things can be done to strengthen an agile culture.
11 March 5pm GMT/UTC (9-11am PT | 12-2pm ET | 6-8pm CET).
We have a panel of senior leaders, representing banks and retailers, through to thriving online businesses joining us to discuss:
- The importance of an agile culture
- The importance of leadership in building an agile culture
- The typical challenges faced when looking to strengthen the agile culture of an organisation
- The practical tools and techniques that have worked best to strengthen an agile culture
- How you can start your journey
Meet the panelists:
- Dan Wilkinson, Transformation Lead, Lloyds Banking Group
- Amanda Colpoys, Business Agility Coach, OVO
- Richard Gange, Scrum Master Team Lead, Hargreaves Landsdown
- Simon Pakenham-Walsh, Digital & Technology Director, Arcadia Group
As a reminder, our State of Agile Culture report looked at the different dimensions of agile culture and how it impacts organisations. Our top six insights were:
- A strong agile culture improves business performance by 235%
- Organisations using more sophisticated agile operating models have a weaker culture
- Employees prefer to work in an agile environment
- Strengthening the culture takes time and commitment, but it pays off at each stage of growth
- As agile culture matures, the importance of the individual declines and changes to a team focus
- The financial services industry has the strongest agile culture, while the public sector is one of the weakest.
I’m Head of Content at Truthsayers®, driving research & development internally, leading education and brand engagement externally.